Happy first days of summer! We are absolutely loving the sundress season. Finally, it’s time for fewer layers, beautiful dresses, skirts, cute tops and beach time! And also it’s the perfect time to explore around.
If you live in Vancouver, or British Columbia there are so many beautiful spots to check out this summer. Here are some lists of places you could explore. We are also planning on a checking the list too. 🙂
- Beaver Lake in Stanley Park
- Outdoor Movie Nights in every Tuesday at Second Beach in Stanley Park.
- UBC Rose Garden
- Nitobe Memorial Garden at UBC
- Concerts at Malkin Bowl
- Third Beach Vancouver
- The climbing tree on Cambie
- Othello Tunnels / Hope, BC 1.15 hours drive away from Vancouver/
- Cheakamus River Suspension Bridge / Whistler, BC 1.5 hours drive away from Vancouver
- Mayne Island / BC 2.5 hours away including 1.5 hours of ferry ride/
What are your plans for this summer?
Have a beautiful day! xx
~Objects of Desire